Last Update: August 07, 2011
software will enable users to easily split their files into several
pieces while also being able to password-protect the output files.
(1) Enter the input file to be splitted.
(2) Check if the output folder is ok.
(3) If you want to delete source file after splitting, check the box "Delete Source".
(4) Encrypt with password: Enter the password of your choice, or select one in the dropdown combobox.
(5) The password in combobox can be created in "notepad.exe", and save as "password.txt" in Unicode format. Assuming you are using a unicode password.
(6) Any new password entered will be automatically saved in the combobox.
(7) Extract archived files in the following formats: 7z, rar and zip.
(8) Encrypt and decrypt file with password protected.
Loc Thai, EA, MBA, CPA
5495 Jimmy Carter Blvd, Ste B-3
Norcross, GA 30093
Although, I do most of the work. However, there are some code segments were collected on the internet. I do not take all the credits for them.
This is a Free program, anyone can use and distribute it. If you would like to make donation, please deposit to my PayPal account at: LocThaiCPA@gmail.com
Disclaimer: Reasonable efforts were made to ensure that information provided is accurate. However, no guarantees of any kind, either expressed or implied, had been made. Following advice given here is done entirely at your own risk, with no liability to this software, and its author.
To download this software, click here: